Translate

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rafting at Ciberang: Jan'11

“Hey, we’re going for rafting. Which river should we go? Is it Citarik or Ciberang?” Seeing the color of water, I chose Ciberang. The water color of Citarik is brown, meanwhile the color of Ciberang is not that brown. It is as simple as that. Riky reminded me that I’ve been to Ciberang river for rafting before. But, I insisted that I have never been there.

Having spending four-hour drive by bus, we arrived in a point with Banten Rafting written on a banner. There’s something wrong, I know this is not the starting point for rafting. It is the end point. How come I know such thing? Darn…. I have been here before last year. What an idiot stubborn me?!@%^&&!! I am doing rafting on the same river twice while there are still a lot of rivers I haven’t tried yet.

So, here are some of the pictures on this blog to share. It is a rocky river where your boat can often get easily stuck in between the rocks or yourself being thrown up from the boat into the river as the boat hit a rock while you’re unaware of it. Or better…doing rafting like you were in a “bom bom car” arena in an amusement park: hitting another boat that is being stuck between the rocks and getting your boat stuck too onward.

What I love the most from the rafting trip this time was most of the participants never do rafting before. It’s their first time. Hopefully, it will not be their last time and they will join again on the next rafting trip.

It was a wonderful time spends with great colleagues that turn out to be fantastic friends too. Thanks also to Banten Rafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment