Translate

Monday, April 18, 2011

around Senggigi, Lombok: Apr'2011

I declined my friends offer to join them to Lombok Islands last year because I thought it is a very common tourist destination. It is as ordinarily beautiful as Bali Island. Nevertheless, this time I have to go there with my colleagues. We have this traveling together program every once a year only for the weekend. And the destination for 2011 is Lombok Islands: staying at Senggigi, Gili Air, Gili Trawangan, Sukarara village, Sade village, and Kuta beach. The places are beautiful and a weekend excursion there has made me wanting to go back again. It is more than ordinarily beautiful!

We arrived at Selaparang Airport, Ampenan around 11pm on Friday night. Then we had our late dinner at Warung Menega, Senggigi around midnight. Despite its delicious sea food, you should bring enough cash here as they don’t transact with cards. Holiday Resort Hotel, Senggigi was the place we spend the night. For a four-star hotel, I was disappointed with the cleaning service staff as they don’t really clean the room.


Holiday Resort Hotel

Holiday Resort Hotel



a food stall

the city's cow

the city's cow

the cow stuck out his tongue

cidomo heading to Bangsal port

part of the boat

the front end of the boat

No comments:

Post a Comment