Translate

Friday, March 20, 2009

2008: Borneo?

It’s December 2008 and I have my 12 day official leave by now. My friends and I bought tickets to Borneo for the end of the year. We were to go to the lake and forest. But for some reasons, we had to cancel it. My own reason was because I was deleteriously affected by the Twilight movie. The movie is about the Cullen’s family – a vegetarian vampire family. They have a habit to hunt the animal deep inside the forest when they’re hungry. It’s highly recommended for humans not to be in the forest while the vampires were hunting. It’s a very risky one since they could suck your blood till you die. Of course I won’t take that kind of risk. What if those gorgeous American/British vampires decided to stop by in Borneo forest while I was there? This is why I don’t like horror movie or even only close to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment